Open House is a special event that marks the start of the school year. The two evenings provide you with an opportunity to catch a glimpse into the classroom and the daily lives of your children.
As in previous years, I emphasized to our teachers the importance of parent involvement in activities and experiences during this event. We know that common classroom information can be easily shared via letter; and therefore on this night our teachers strive to provide you with something more! From this experience, I hope you were able to gain:
- an authentic introduction to your child’s teachers
- a hands-on, overview of the curriculum
- the opportunity to meet other parents
- a sense of belonging to our community
- and answers to some of your questions
It was wonderful to see you all and thank you for coming!